Here are 8 quick tips for buying classic car insurance that are sure to come in handy as you explore your options.
For more help, fill out our free classic car insurance quote form and one of our friendly, experienced, and local New York insurance agents will contact you with more information as soon as possible.
- Get your classic car insured in New York for the agreed value, not the stated or actual cash value.
- Make sure the agreed value for your classic car represents the true market value of the car at the time to policy is written.
- When you renew your classic car insurance policy, the agreed value should be assessed to reflect the current market value.
- If the market value of your classic car changes during the policy period, the agreed value can be changed with an endorsement.
- Before shopping for classic car insurance in New York, get an appraisal of your classic car and take pictures of the interior and exterior.
- Check if your classic car insurance policy has any warranties or restrictions for driving your classic car in New York.
- Obtain a clearly stated agreed value for your classic car so you can backup any damages in the case of a claim.
- If you’re planning on driving your classic car in New York more than occasionally, get a no mileage limit policy.
Buying classic car insurance in New York doesn’t have to be scary. All you need is a little information and guidance from one of our independent insurance agents.
With our help, you’re sure to find an affordable insurance policy to cover your classic car. Contact us or fill our our free quote form for help purchasing classic car insurance in New York.