New York Contractors Insurance
Independent insurance agency serving the needs of contractors in Highland, Poughkeepsie, Kingston, and all of New York since 1990.
Accent Insurance Services, LLC understands the needs of general contractors in New York – you can find our offices in Highland, and our clients all around NY.
As an independent insurance agency, Accent Insurance Services, LLC takes pride in reviewing your options with multiple insurance companies and comparing protection and prices. By comparing quotes and coverage options from several top providers, we provide you the most accurate insurance policy tailored just for you.
Our Commitment Is to Serving You
Our contractors insurance package is focused to protect risks associated with your business. We understand the importance of protecting you and your business. As a contractor, you may be putting yourself at risk every day on the job. These risks might include accidents, injuries, or damages.
Accent Insurance Services, LLC knows that in New York, there are as many unique insurance needs that you and your company need in order to be protected.
To talk with one of our helpful team members about your contractors insurance needs, contact us today.
NY Contractors Insurance Options
Click on a coverage option below for more information:
- General Liability Insurance – As contractors, general liability insurance is a necessity. A general liability insurance coverage would protect you and your business against lawsuits or other financial liabilities that may occur while you’re on the job.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance – This coverage will pay for medical care and physical rehabilitation for employees who are injured at work. It will also help replace any lost wages while the employee(s) were unable to work.
- Health Insurance – It’s very likely that as a contractor you could be putting yourself in harmful situations that are hazardous to your health. Health insurance will help protect you from illness or accidents that may happen on or off the job.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – Contractors may not always use their own vehicles to get from A to B. Commercial auto insurance can cover vehicle types and drivers as well as other types of motorized equipment. Commercial auto insurance can also protect bodily injuries and property damages while operating a company vehicle.
Some other coverages may include:
- License and permit
- Builders risk
- Heavy equipment and contractor hand tools
- Tool insurance
Every contractor is unique – request a free quote or call us at 845-883-4280 today to find out how to get the best price and value on general contractors insurance for you.
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from New York's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.