New York Landscapers Insurance
Independent insurance agency serving the needs of landscapers in Highland, Poughkeepsie, Kingston, and all of New York since 1990.
We understand the needs of landscapers in New York – you can find our offices in Highland, and our clients all around NY.
As an independent insurance agency, Accent Financial Group takes pride in reviewing your options with multiple insurance companies and comparing protection and prices in order to find the best policy for your landscaping business.
We’re Here For You
As locals, we understand the unique insurance requirements for landscapers in New York.
Our landscapers insurance policy is focused on protecting your business against the risks associated with your profession. To talk with one of our helpful team members about your landscapers insurance needs, contact us today.
Do You Need Landscapers Insurance?
There are several businesses or independent contractors that could benefit from landscapers insurance, including:
- Tree Trimmers
- Lawn Irrigation Contractors
- Landscape Architects or Designers
Here are just a few of the basic protections you’ll want to consider. Click on a coverage option below for more information:
- General Liability Insurance – All landscapers should purchase general liability insurance. The landscaping business may put you in hazardous situations. This type of insurance is a broad coverage for your business. It offers protection against lawsuits and other financial liabilities that may occur while you’re on the job.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance – If you have employees, workers’ compensation insurance is a must-have considering the potentially dangerous situations you may be in. This type of coverage helps you take care of your employees’ medical care and physical rehabilitation if they are injured at work. It also helps replace lost wages while they are unable to work.
- Bonds – If you want to get more clients for your landscaping business, you may need to purchase surety bonds. It’s difficult to conduct business without the backing of a solid surety bond. It’s basically insurance protection for your customers against losses if you fail to fulfill the terms of your contract.
Every landscaping business is unique – request a free quote or call us at 845-883-4280 today to find out how to get the best price and value on landscapers insurance for you or your business.
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from New York's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.